- Deal with internal & external parties (internal departments, regulators, external counsel, government, clients) to ensure business meets legal standard & manage risks.
- Ensuring that all procedures and practices across the Group are fully compliant with prevailing statutory and regulatory provisions and that relevant governance is in place
- Review investment documents & contracts (SSA, SPA, Meeting minute…)
- Consult BOD to manage potential risks
- Deal with investors about legal terms to maximize company's benefit
- Team Management: Build up integrity culture. Develop member’s career path fitting in company's growth.
- Arrange a logical order for all crucial documents of the company (meeting minute, contracts, investment registration book…)
- Ensure the availability of those documents in any circumstances
- BA or Master degree, preferably foreign education and excellent English
- Minimum 5 years experience in an Legal management role with at least 3 direct reports. Preferably in an international environment and retail industry.
- Excellent knowledge of government regulations
- Good knowledge in investment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Organised and able to cope with regularly changing priorities while still delivering a high standard of service
- Flexible and ‘hands-on’ approach
- Line management skills
If you are interested in this position, please Apply for this job or send your CV via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.