This role is part of a Team to drive personalized, automated consumer marketing across email, push and app channels.
We are currently looking for a results-oriented Loyalty Program Executive to join the Growth team. The candidate will be responsible for driving CRM initiatives.
As a Loyalty Executive you’ll be responsible for conceptualizing, executing and continuously improving Email and Push Notification campaigns to drive customer engagement in an automated and scalable fashion across all Tiki verticals. Through
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work closely with the CRM Manager to ensure managed channels are creating behavioral customer messaging across the business, as well as identifying opportunities for future growth
- Partner closely with Growth, commercial and marketing teams to execute weekly campaigns in a fast paced environment
- Proactively build tactical campaigns according to the retention trends
- Assist in weekly and automated campaign set-up, audience creation, manage customer engagement and experience
- Optimize and implement best practices with an eye for scalable efficiency and automation
- Take identified projects from concept to deployment, managing end-to-end responsibilities
- Set up the tagging of digital campaigns to ensure these are properly tracked
- Assist the Program Manager in the delivery of pre and post campaign analysis
- 1-2 years experience in Email & Push marketing and automation. Ideally in e-commerce
- Experience using CRM Marketing platforms
- Ability to QC and perform extensive review/proofing of all campaign
- Basic experience with reporting tools
- Good working knowledge of briefings and experience partnering with Creative teams
- Engaged and up-to-date on marketing trends and best practice
- Open to working in a fast paced environment
- Competitive salary.
- Young, dynamic, open and challenging working environment.
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms.
- Performance review (twice a year), 13th month pay based on performance.
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers.
Please submit online application form via this link or send your CV via mail: email@example.com.