This role is part of a Team to drive personalized, automated consumer marketing across email, push and app channels.
We are currently looking for a results-oriented Loyalty Program Manager to join the Growth team. The candidate will own the CRM strategy and will be part of the core team to drive user retention.
As a Loyalty Program Manager you’ll be responsible for conceptualizing, executing and continually improving Email and Push Notification campaigns to drive customer engagement in an automated and scalable fashion across all Tiki verticals. Through strategic thinking, strong data driven customer insight, and passionate ownership, you will maximize impact and efficiency of this exciting growth area, with significant impact for our outbound channels.
- Manage, analyze and improve automated outbound programs (email & push) in close collaboration with dedicated development, marketing and commercial teams
- Develop new use cases for direct-to-consumer marketing measures that drive customer engagement in a personalized and automated fashion. Conceptualize and implement acquisition & retention experiments and campaigns.
- Work with Growth team to develop strategy to target users -basis customer lifecycle and segmentation to maximize repurchase rate and drive long term value
- Grow the Email channel against challenging revenue and customer engagement goals
- Report on progress against goals and relevant email metrics to senior management
- The candidate will report to the loyalty program director
- 4-5 years of experience, including strong background in Program management, online marketing, CRM systems
- Bachelor's degree required
- Excellent organizational and data analysis skills; ability to derive actionable conclusions from large data sets
- Able to generate ideas and solve problems independently and consistently
- Demonstrated ability in managing complex processes with multiple business owners and making trade-offs against business priorities
- Interest in the technical aspects of digital marketing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent written skills
- eCommerce Knowledge
- Experience with excel and BI tool
- SQL Knowledge