At TikiNOW Smart Logistics (TNSL), we believe in growing a sustainable business with strong fundamentals, desire to bring the best shopping and service experience to customers.
As a member of the After-Sales product development team, you will gain more knowledge and experiences on how an E-commerce system operates; And have the mission and responsibility to build the system that make it different to keep customers's trust and shopping experience, then help Tiki to increase Customer loyalty.
You also will be expected to solve complex engineering problems that will have both short and long term impacts on customers and business, and have an opportunity to participate in the re-engineering of our After Sales system.
- Design test strategies and create test plans and test cases, including integration testing, system testing, stress testing, acceptance testing, and regression testing.
- Understanding of technical specifications and ability to analyze log files to track down and isolate issues.
- Participates in reviews at any point in the software life cycle.
- Analyzing operation issues and design complete solutions with understanding of the big picture.
- Support users in operation actively. Because the Tiki warehouse operates throughout weekends and holidays, you need to be mentally ready in the necessary situations.
- Monitoring system performance, to ensure the system is always running real-time and stable.
- 3+ years experience in manual testing
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Experience working as a Quality Control Engineer (web testing and backend testing)
- Experience in developing test plans, test cases and execution
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Excellent problem-solving skills and Data driven mind-set
- Experience with databases (prefer MySQL, StandardSQL, PostgreSQL) and writing complex SQL queries.
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Test trail, Jira).
- Strong problem solving skills; adaptable, enterprising and willing to take ownership.
- Experience in API and automation testing.
- Experience working with Agile frameworks.
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment.
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms.
- Healthcare insurance, Life Insurance.
- Competitive salary and 13th month salary.
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers.