Tiki Corporation is seeking an operationally and analytically minded professional who can drive flawless execution and insightful reporting of our marketplace programs and strategic initiatives. The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys analytics and getting the details right, and wants to learn in a fast paced, constantly changing environment. He/she will be able to understand workflow systems and business reporting tools and help implement a customer focused business strategy with a confident grasp of industry trends and while using data to solve complex problems.
- Manage strategic programs with an emphasis on flawless execution and business optimization.
- Continuously strive to automate and simplify our workflows by evaluating new systems and tools.
- Manage and improve our reporting dashboards. Work with internal data teams to evolve key performance metrics and provide actionable, new insights.
- Maintain positive collaboration with internal teams (Merchandising, Products, Finance, etc.) and external vendors (Seller, Logistics, etc.).
- Manage multiple projects – prioritizing, planning and delegating appropriate tasks.
- Analyzes sales and margin performance and interprets customer and competitor behavior to provide guidance and recommendations for strategic pricing scheme.
- Keeping track of market competitor and the state of e-commerce industry.
- Experience with delivering accurate and insightful business reporting and applying critical thinking to data to problem solve and drive business performance.
- Preferably 1.5 to 3 years of working experience in Data Analyst
- Experience with using SQL queries for data extraction and manipulation.
- Willingness to learn new thing (R, Python) and solving problem using cutting edge technology (BigQuery).
- Has a passion for e-commerce.
- Be result-driven, precise, detail oriented, able to work under pressure and under tight timelines.
If you are interested in this job, please send your CV through email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!