- Responsible for plan, execute and monitor weekly/monthly/quarterly campaign based on KPIs, strategies of company and categories.
- Collaborated with Global Team member and other functional teams includes marketing team to execute campaign and marketing plans to achieve set target.
- Build and monitor Global/Market Landing page for every month/seasonal campaign.
- Coordinate closely with Global team members on merchandising for various campaigns to drive sales.
- Proactively lead the development of sales, promotion, and category management plans to acquire brands and selection to maximize the sales and profit growth.
- Analyzing traffic, sales and volume growth on a weekly basis; deep-dive to identify sub-categories and customer shopping journey to optimize customer experience and sales growth.
- Analyze data and summarize results and insights. Able to incorporate complex data from multiple sources and distill the data into useful, actionable information to identify opportunities for growth, increased distribution and sales.
- Work with MKT, Tiki Ads, Tiki Live team to build up Marketing package to compile compelling sponsorship opportunities.
- 2 years of international merchandising experience in relevant market-- preferable in retailing industry (though not mandatory)
- Excellent English is a plus
- Logical thinking and strong problem solving skills
- University bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience)
- KPI-driven attitude and eagerness to adapt with the dynamic sales environment of e-commerce
- Excellent written, verbal, non-verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and hard working. Determined and able to convince others. Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this job, please send your CV through firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!