I. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Performance (50%):
• Manage the daily operations of both FM and LM
• Ensure professional delivery and pickup operations to meet commitment
• Analyze and report on performance
• Supervise TED’s compliance and train employees
• Implement and maintain standard operating procedures.
• Monitor stock, cycle count and ensure shipment is kept in good condition
• Do root cause analysis and take actions to fix issues properly
• Check and reconcile the monthly trucking cost with vendors (shuttle trucks and linehaul)
2. Operation Excellence (30%):
• SOP is periodically reviewed and updated
• Proactive to suggest initiatives to improve process, productivity and motivate staff members for creative ideas for continuous improvement.
• 5S facility implementation to make sure infrastructure, tools & equipment, layout in good condition.
3. Customer satisfaction (20%):
• Cooperate with other Development team to advise solution from Operations side in order to meet customer requirements;
• Cascade customized operation process and do the training for coordinator & TED to make delivery and do the pick-up smoothly.
• Follow up with team to make sure of good performance to meet commitment.
1. Educational background: University from relevant fields
2. Discipline: Integrity; Accountability and Respect
• At least 2 years of working experience in Operations, Transportation and Forwarding / Logistics.
• Working for Express company is preferred
• E-commerce experience is a plus
4. Critical requirements
• Willing to work overtime (out of office hours, weekend, break days) to complete tasks assigned
• Organizational skills and attention to detail
• Preferably same position in Logistics/Transportation or equivalent.
• Comfortable in interacting with multi levels
• Good at communication
• Written and verbal English is a plus
• Self-started mentality, energetic, driven, proactive and hard working. Can-do mentality – Do not take no for an answer
6. Computer skills: Strong data analysis skills; good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Internet Explorer
7. Language: English B level
8. Gender: Male and Female
III. WORK LOCATION: Ha Noi/Ho Chi Minh
To apply for this position, please send CV via email: email@example.com - Email Subjects: Operations Controller