The Seller Support Associate acts as the primary interface between Tiki and our business partners. The Seller Support Associate will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to Merchants selling on the Tiki platform.
The Seller Support Associate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Tiki, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role. A Seller Support Associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment, all while adhering to service level agreements for phone and/or email cases.
- Bachelor Degree is required Minimum 1 years experience within a customer service /contact centre environment
- Minimum 2 years experience in e-commerce field Committed seller advocate, drive process & tool improvements.
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
- Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency for contact response time in the face of variable workflow.
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
- Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox
If you are interested in this position
Please submit online application form via this link or send your CV via mail: email@example.com.