At Tiki, we believe in growing a sustainable business with strong fundamentals. It means providing customers with not only attractive promotion but also fast delivery (TikiNow 2-hours program) and excellent customer experience. Strong technology platform is a key enabler for doing all those with excellency and optimal cost.
As a Principal Engineer of TikiNow Smart Logistics Tech team, you will be able to work on hard problems at scale in e-commerce such as inventory management for millions of products (in real-time) and order fulfillment for hundred thousands orders per day. Your work will have an impact on various solutions that manage our entire fleet of warehouses across Vietnam and many other crucial backend systems.
In more details, you will
- Work with Product Owner and software engineers to understand the requirements and constraints in order to design the architect and lead the implementation for new systems with scalability, reliability and high-performance target in mind
- Work with software engineers and Infrastructure team to monitor and continuously optimize performance of existing systems
- Provide coaching for software engineers in the team, foster strong engineering processes (code review, automation testing, CI/CD, monitoring & alert escalation ...) and contribute to hiring process for future talents
- Collaborate with team working on new problems involving Machine Learning/AI such as Demand Forecasting, Path Finding and more
We have a strong team with a diversified background and a keen interest in being the best in e-commerce. You will gain more domain knowledge in what probably is one of the hottest IT sectors right now and have chances to encounter and make an impact at large scale. This might be a career building opportunity for you.
- Strong programming experience and understanding of full software development life-cycle
- Deep understanding of good software design patterns mixed with a healthy passion for refactoring and keeping things simple
- Proven experiences in system design for platforms at large scale with high performance, scalability and reliability target
- Able to mentor and coach people
- Customer-oriented and have a high bar of quality
- Competitive salary.
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment.
- Modern office, cafeteria
- Performance, 13th month pay based on performance.
- Annual health check-up, premium healthcare and other special internal programs for Tikiers.