- Prepare and plan purchasing activities
- Evaluate order plan, create purchasing order, and manage the selection process
- Communicate & support suppliers with documentations required
- Track order status, contact with relevant departments for the shortages or backlog of goods issue
- Track and confirm the shipment included delivery time + location
- Guarantee & comply with contractual agreements
- Systematize past contracts and manage contract validity
- Making purchasing and suppliers reports
- Analyze data related to purchasing and purchasing terms
- Other tasks assigned.
Job requirement :
- Min Diploma in Procurement or equivalent certifications
- At least 1 year relevant working
- Good communications and negotiation skills with suppliers and internal.
- Resourceful, self-driven, proactive and independent worker
- Hardworking and meticulous with positive attitude
- Proficient in use of MS Office Applications (Words, Excel, PP)
- Background targeted : procurement/ Purchasing background
If you are interested in this position, please send your profile at this link.
Thank you for your interest in our company