This role is a hands-on role support to Procurement in the North including but not limited to:
- Coordinate with the Procurement in the South for purchasing in the North
- Collect invoice & follow the payment process
- Compare proposals for price and specifications
- Negotiate with vendors to reduce costs
- Review contract specifications on behalf of the company
- Communicate with vendors to ensure that the product arrives in a timely fashion
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly procurement reports
- Expand Supplier Network, establishes and maintains good business relationships with suppliers,
- Manages and monitors supplier performance and quality control activities,
- Develops/directs plans for improving supplier performance.
- Support related departments on quality and delivery issue
- Ensure minimized risks to the company by utilizing mitigation planning and effective contracting;
- Provides oversight for all activities necessary in the acquisition of materials and commodities to support company operations.
- Assures that established policies and procedures are being followed, negotiates and reviews contracts and agreements with suppliers, and monitors market conditions and trends of materials and merchandise purchased by the company.
- Cooperate with the relevant department to review, improve purchasing process, supplier evaluation, scope-of-work template, etc.
- Others jobs assigned by Procurement Director or the Company
- Report directly to Procurement Director
- Education background: University from relevant fields
- 3-7 years of experience in procurement
- Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors
- Leadership skills, good verbal and written communication skills.
- Detailed personality
- Team work
- Integrity, knowledge and well organization
- The ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing to a wide variety of organizational members
- Sense of values, sociable, positive and communication ability with departments & teams
- Others: Knowledge about accounting is an advantage
- Computer skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Language: Basic English skills