Interested in a high impact role - where you solve real-world problems your customers are facing? Product management at Tiki is all about leveraging technology to provide the best experiences for our customers and sellers.
The checkout team at tiki owns the nerve center of Tiki platform where all transactions occur. The goal of the group is to provide a highly available/scalable, extremely easy to use checkout and order management. Our systems hold complex logic and workflow that creates orders and applies promotions. The group roadmap will provide first-hand opportunity to develop high throughput, high write architecture as we migrate to service architecture. You will also have the opportunity to build the next generation mobile-first UX for Shopping Cart and Checkout. The payment domain will build brand new products such as Tiki Wallet or the next version of Tiki Loyalty points possibly via blockchain.
- Think strategically and creatively to gather insights and help refine the product vision and metrics based on product data and user research.
- Define, scope, ship, and measure features, and use rapid cycles to iterate and learn. Identify user needs and market dynamics, and use these to inform the strategic direction.
- Create simple, intuitive yet efficient user experiences (primarily mobile) that make customers smile by guiding designers
- Develop and prioritize a feature roadmap, working with engineering and business, execute the roadmap.
- Communicate with cross-functional teams (legal, sales, marketing) and work with go-to-market stakeholders to launch features.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/engineering or analytical discipline
- 4 years of product management or related experience
- Proven track record of product launches in mobile-first environment
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, and to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends; excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Demonstrated expertise Mobile/PC UX latest design patterns and methodologies
- Be entrepreneurial, driven, passionate and sincerely empathetic
- Basic to demonstrated knowledge of using AI/Machine Learning to solve customer problems
- Full cycle product building experience in consumer internet/marketplace companies/startups
- Preferred: First hand experience building UX and products in mobile first markets
- Fintech product and business experience
Please send your profile to email@example.com