Interested in a high impact role - where you solve real world problems your customers are facing? Product management at Tiki is all about leveraging technology to provide the best experiences for our customers and sellers.
The Mobile App Experience (MAX) team owns the next generation e-Commerce app that’s used by millions of users and customers. The mission of the team is to blend the transactional nature of a typical e-Commerce platform with that of an engagement platform in a masterful way. Your work will start from the moment our beloved users open the Tiki app and really does not end. As a leader of MAX, you will be the champion of innovation in user-centric solutions across our products & services. This is a unique opportunity for a veteran in a product manager who can help shape the vision and roadmap, define the principles and framework that allows many teams to innovate quickly, and integrate these efforts into a coherent whole.
- Think strategically and creatively to gather insights and help refine the product vision and metrics based on product data and user research.
- Define, scope, ship, and measure features, and use rapid cycles to iterate and learn. Identify user needs and market dynamics, and use these to inform the strategic direction.
- Create simple, intuitive yet efficient user experiences (primarily mobile) that make customers smile by guiding designers
- Develop and prioritize a feature roadmap, working with engineering and business, execute the roadmap.
- Communicate with cross-functional teams (marketing, merchandising, marketplace) and work with go-to-market stakeholders to launch game-changing products.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/engineering or analytical discipline
- 5+ years of full-cycle product building experience in consumer internet/marketplace companies/startups
- Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly software applications and customer-facing features
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, and to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Proven ability to make smart features (customer experience) versus time-to-market trade-offs; experience using data and metrics to back up assumptions and assertions of business value
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Proven track record of product launches in mobile-first environment
- Demonstrated first-hand expertise in Mobile UX design patterns and methodologies
- Be entrepreneurial, driven, passionate and sincerely empathetic
- Basic to demonstrated knowledge of using AI/Machine Learning to solve customer problems
Should you be interested in the role, send you profile to email@example.com or APPLY HERE