At Tiki/TNSL, we believe in growing a sustainable business with strong fundamentals. It means acquiring new customers based on not just promotion but also excellent customer service. In the backend, it means aiming for best-in-class services with efficiency in our Warehouse processes, Supply Chain and Cost management. Together with a strong operation team, strong IT solution is the key to enable all of those.
As a member of TNSL’s FC (Fulfillment Center)/Supply Chain Product team, you will work on various solutions that manage our entire fleet of warehouses and the supply chain processes (inventory replenishment, inventory management, order routing, order processing). Those systems will ensure that our stock is at the right Warehouse, the promise to customer is short and the orders are delivered on-time with optimal cost structure. This is a key differentiation that help Tiki to survive and grow fast in a tough market like Vietnamese e-commerce.
In more details, you will:
• Work with internal clients (FC, Supply Chain team) to understand the requirement, finalize the solution with clear scope and detailed documentation
• Finalize delivery plan (scope, timeline, resource/support needed) based on business priorities and team capacity
• Collaborate with Software Architecture, Developer and QC to ensure the quality of product
• Provide guidance and last-tier support for assigned product lines
• Provide coaching to team member
We have a strong team with diversified background and a keen interest on being the best in e-commerce. You will gain more domain knowledge in what probably is one of the hottest IT sectors right now and have chances to tackle and solve challenging problems at large scale (think of million of orders, millions of customers and a magnitude more of data in our backend system)
Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor Degree or above
• 3-5 years of working experience as Business Analyst, Product Owner, Product Manager.... E-commerce Operation knowledge/experience is a plus
• Programming experience (Python/Golang/Postgres) is a plus
• Customer-oriented and have a high bar of quality
• Ability to work across functions and be aggressive to get things done
• Have experiences in project management
• Deliver the assigned product(s) with aligned timeline, scope and quality
• Provide last-tier support for assigned product lines
Inside our engineering team:
- We iterate constantly. There‘s no such thing as the best version of anything, just a constant streams of improvements and tests.
- We move fast, really fast. Major changes can be executed in a few days, many times just a few hours.
- We have a data-informed mindset. We try to use data to inform our decision as much as possible.
- We are independent. Most of the time, your team will not need technical assistance from other teams.
- We take risks. We‘re not afraid to challenge "best practices".
Our attractive offer include:
- Competitive salary, 13th-month pay and performance review based on performance.
- Macbook provided
- Private healthcare insurance.
- Annual health check-ups.
- Birthday gifts.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers when shopping on Tiki.vn (free ship TikiNow service, discount...).
- Internal events to bond our mutual understanding & spirit, Tiki‘s birthday, year-end party...
- Easy access to the library with tons of startup, product, UX, coding... books.
- Open communication with passionate and experienced members. Challenging working environment.
- New & beautiful office with a pantry room, entertainment & gymnastic equipment, yoga rooms, a library and an open space facilitating cross-department communication.
You can drop your CV to email email@example.com or APPLY HERE