Tiki is Vietnam’s most trusted e-commerce platform. We are the first in the country to offer 2-hour delivery. Tiki has the highest NPS score amongst all e-commerce platforms in Vietnam. Customer trust and satisfaction are at the heart of everything we do. Harmony and learning is the core foundation of our culture.
In an already fast-growing Vietnam e-commerce market, Tiki is experiencing exceptional growth. With growth comes interesting and unique problems, Vietnam market with it’s diverse and emerging seller base, densely populated city logistics and growing consumer spending online - not only for products but also for services, presents unique product and technology building opportunities.
We are in a heavy technology investment mode with many new things to build. In that context, Tiki indeed provides career-building, full lifecycle innovation product building opportunities.
- Customer-first, open-minded, data-informed culture
- Motivated, knowledge-hungry colleagues
- Many opportunities to use next-gen technologies to solve interesting problems
- Modern, upbeat, open plan workspace
About the role:
Are you interested in a high-impact role? Are you passionate about building products that deliver benefits and values to customers? At Tiki, product management is all about leveraging technology to provide the best experiences for our customers. You will join a fast-paced working environment in Vietnam, which encourages creativity and innovations.
About the team:
The Growth team focuses on developing strategy and solutions that drive the Customer Growth and Promotion Experience at Tiki. We also provide support for market planning/market research activities across all customer groups and marketing teams. The ideal candidate will be energized by working with a cross-functional team; you will be self-motivated and excited about the opportunity to shape the eCommerce products from ideation to release.
- Contribute to the development of the Growth, Campaigns & Promotion strategy.
- Work with the team to understand the opportunity with a new customer segment.
- Design products to driving user growth and retention, and increase customer lifetime value.
- Define, scope, ship, and measure features, and use rapid cycles to iterate and learn.
- Identify user needs and market dynamics, and use these to inform the strategic direction.
- Collaborate with a Great Team: Work cross-functionally and compliantly across engineering, marketing, sales, and market access to ensure resources and communications are meeting the needs of customers and identifying new opportunities to improve the customer experience.
- Four years of product management or related experience
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, and to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends; excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Demonstrated expertise Mobile/PC UX latest design patterns and methodologies
- Excellent command in English
- Be entrepreneurial, driven, passionate and sincerely empathetic
- Full cycle product building experience in consumer internet/marketplace companies/startups
- Preferred: First-hand experience building UX and products in mobile-first markets
- Fintech product and business experience