- We are looking for a Product Marketing Executive for Tiki Ads to communicate the product’s value to our sellers in Tiki market place. As Product Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for creating marketing materials that communicate product features, and developing the marketing tools and campaigns to attract new prospects and customers. For this role, you will be a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with various product marketing techniques, like email campaigns and pricing strategies. Through Tiki Ads, you will help to create a great customer and seller experience that will drive product discovery, grow category awareness, strengthen seller relationships, grow sellers business, lower costs for our customers, and help to increase our operating profit. We’re looking for someone who puts the customer first, and is passionate about providing a rich engaging experience for the customer to enjoy each and every time they return to Tiki. We want someone who is passionate about knowing their customer, someone who loves to analyze and study data. We need a strong collaborative leader who knows how to build trust across the org to drive growth through customer and seller trust.
- Implement marketing roadmaps to keep track of overarching marketing goals, strategy, and initiatives.
- Learning the product’s strategy, getting to know its customer and user personas, and developing the tools and campaigns that are used to introduce and sell this product to the market.
- Work directly with sales strategy Lead and support to reach the goal
- Develop and manage all social channels, document material (video tutorials…) and training course to communicate to sellers
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement strategies
- Work with product team to improve product’s quality and follow issue to notice seller immediately
- Put customers first.
- You believe in doing whatever it takes to get things done.
- You believe in learning from others, but you do not apply knowledge blindly.
- You believe the right idea can come from anyone, regardless of positions within an organization.
- Fundamental understanding of customer journey and the tools to measure engagement in each step of the funnel
- Fundamental understanding of common industry metrics such as Impressions, Clicks, CPM, CPC, CPA, Attribution
- Creativity & problem solving ability
- Research & analytics skills
- Marketing skills
- Strong in MS Office
- Ability to follow up with others
- 1- 3 years of experience in relevant positions
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Business Management or related fields
- Good English communication skills
- Background in design and copy writing is a plus
If you are interested in this job, please submit your CV through this link.