Interested in a high impact role - where you solve real-world problems your customers are facing? Product management at TikiNow Smart Logistics (TNSL) is all about leveraging technology to provide the best experiences for our customers and sellers.
The Fulfillment team (Warehouse Management System - WMS) at TNSL owns the nerve center of the WMS platform where all orders-processing occurs. The goal of the group is to provide a highly available/scalable, extremely easy to use order fulfillment and order management. Our systems hold optimized logic and processes that fulfill orders and increase operational efficiency. The group roadmap will provide first-hand opportunity to develop high throughput, high write architecture as we migrate to service architecture. You will also have the opportunity to build the next-generation platforms for Order Management System and Workforce Management System.
- Think strategically and creatively to gather insights and help refine the product vision and metrics based on product data and user research.
- Define, scope, ship, and measure features, and use rapid cycles to iterate and learn. Identify user needs and use these to inform the strategic direction.
- Develop and prioritize a feature roadmap, working with engineering and operations, execute the roadmap.
- Communicate with cross-functional teams (TikiCare, Data platform, Infrastructure) and work with stakeholders to launch features/processes.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/engineering or analytical discipline.
- 2+ years of product management or related experience
- Demonstrated ability to achieve organizational goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, and to evolve product strategy based on user research and data-informed; excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Basic to demonstrate knowledge of using Algorithm/Data/Tech solutions to solve customer problems.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using SQL/R/...is a plus.
- Knowing of data visualization tools such as Google Studio, BigQuery, Redash is a plus.
- Full cycle product building experience in operations product.
- E-commerce/On-demand logistics product and experienced data analysts.
Send your profile directly to firstname.lastname@example.org