- Check quality of Seller care agents based on scorecards by listening to recorded calls by Seller agents.
- Giving daily coaching to agents for any mistakes found (if required) from QA results
- Collect the feedback and follow the improvement fields of agents after each training session
- Write material for new training programs; reviews evaluates and modifies existing and proposed
programs and recommends appropriate changes to improve quality of agents.
- At least 2 year-experience telesales, customer support. Having experience in Quality assurance is a plus.
- Detailed oriented, high sense of responsibility and quality improvement.
- Experience in providing performance feedback
- Excellent time management
- Ability to multitask and perform in constantly changing environment
- Strong organizational, planning, prioritization skills
If you are interested in this position
Please submit online application form via this link or send your CV via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.