As Tiki grows, we not only focus on delivering the best customer experience but also the cost optimization and process improvement are even more important. The mission to build a strong foundation of operational excellence is the core that enabled Tiki success in recent years, and our ERP team is one crucial contributor to this mission. We have been trying to understand deeply the company's financial health and operational efficiency based on the massive amount of data, in order to take action quickly and keep a sustainably profitable business.
The SAP Functional Consultant will lead the functional side when we implement SAP S/4 HANA to replace the legacy ERP. You will make sure the requirements are well managed and the features are fulfilled on SAP. You are also the main person to lead further SAP implementation after Go-Live.
We are looking for a SAP Functional Consultant (FICO) who is smart, strong SAP experience and has a sense of humor to join our team.
Why you want to work here
- Tiki’s culture that's open to new ideas and sharing.
- Opportunities to deliver big impacts and fast promotion if you are excellent.
- Open chance to explore Tiki big data and BI solutions.
- Work with business team and developer to design, implement and support the new system
- Work as a lead SAP functional consultant and take full responsibility for SAP implementation: manage user requirements, explain SAP standard process, set up, configure the system in FI/CO, MM, SD modules to adapt business process requirements.
- Be involved in main modules of SAP from FI/CO, MM, SD and reporting.
- Conduct functional configuration, integration test, user acceptance test, training, documentation.
- Support, troubleshoot, manage the data integration from Tiki systems (non-SAP) to SAP.
- Ensure the SAP standard process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business related field.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in SAP FI/CO, MM, SD, preferably on S/4 HANA
- 2 full life cycles of SAP implementation
- Advanced knowledge in configuration of FI/CO module and interface with non-SAP systems.
- Good understanding of the business process in Retail, Commerce, or Logistics.
- Preferred SAP S/4 HANA certification.
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with both business users and technical team.
- Good at time management, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Self-motivated, problem solving and a quick learner
- Competitive salary.
- 13th-month salary, performance review (once a year), 14th-month salary based on performance.
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment.
- We're a Vietnamese company but our culture's very open to communication in English and many projects involve English-speaking professionals from all over the globe.
- Attractive, modern office with the cafeteria.
- Annual health check-ups and premium healthcare.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers.
You can send your profile to email@example.com