About The Role
At Tiki we are laser focused on Wowing our Customers and becoming the #1 Trusted Shopping App in Vietnam. The Marketing team is charged with achieving this goal by helping Customers to experience Tiki’s key value propositions including 2 Hour Delivery, Guaranteed Authentic Products, and No Hassle Returns. To accomplish these goals, we are building a world class computational marketing organization to communicate with and market to our Customers at a massive scale in a mobile first environment. A key component of achieving our goals is building and developing a strong Search Engine Marketing organization to help us scale our direct response campaigns efficiency. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to get in on the ground floor as we build a marketing organization that eats, breathes, and sleeps data and achieving efficient scale. You should be very comfortable rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty as well as managing a team.
As an Search Engine Marketing Manager, you will help investigate, define, prioritize, and execute on opportunities for strategic growth in Tiki’s SEM program. In addition to assisting in the day to day management of our business, you will be responsible for communicating your campaigns performance with senior stakeholders. You will partner with product management, data analytics, and engineering to build world class proprietary automated marketing platforms which enable us to market Tiki’s products at scale, globally. Applying your analytical prowess, in conjunction with rapid testing and prototyping, a successful candidate will help us continue to scale and grow our business.
The ideal candidate will have ample leadership abilities, a bias for action, humility, and the ability to create and manipulate data in the furtherance of driving revenue.
- Conception, development, and communication of strategies, ideas, and campaigns to improve and grow the existing business
- Reporting on weekly business performance to C-level stakeholders
- Conception, setup, launch, monitoring and optimization of new SEM campaigns
- Work with product teams to develop and execute online strategies to increase customer acquisition and retention.
- Hands-on analysis and manipulation of data to continuously improve conversion and ROI
- Hiring, coaching, and developing a team of world class SEM operators
- 2 years in online computational marketing, SEM experience required, SEO experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Statistics, or Computer Science
- Demonstrated success in ingesting, analyzing, and presenting large datasets
- Proven ability to make data-supported decisions
- Very Strong Excel skills
- SQL/Google Analytics experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills