- Analyze data to build comprehensive seller performance reporting/dashboards and metrics trackings
- Do the weekly/monthly/quarterly sellers’ performance review and communicate with sellers
- Conducting research, surveys and interviews to gain understanding of sellers’ operation
- Synchronize with internal teams (Training, Sales, Category, Operation teams) to segment sellers’ level, build the corresponding policies, training programs, improvement plans to encourage sellers to operate excellent on Tiki.
- Collaborate with the logistic partners on project initiatives, product enhancement, and daily monitoring. Ensure the best performance for both forward and reverse logistics
- Manage projects, build programs, roll-out the new tools/ features to ensure the highest level of seller experience
- 1-3 years of related work experience. Online e-commerce experience is a plus
- Strong Microsoft Office skills [Excel, Word, Power Point]
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) in both Vietnamese and English.
- Creative and customer-focus mindset.
- Be result-oriented, detail oriented, able to work under pressure.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Experienced in dealing with uncertainty and ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to manage, prioritize and deliver on multiple projects in fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms
- Performance review, 13th month pay based on performance
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare
- Special internal programs for Tikier
If you are interested in this position, please send your profile to email@example.com with Email title: Position - Name.
Thank you for your interest in our company