We are seeking a person who has strong data insight, excellent communication skills, excellent stakeholder management and ability to work with all levels of the organization, deep knowledge e-commerce industry preferred working on strategies and project management with the role as follows:
- Performance and growth management of active sellers, through implementation of automation, process optimization and deep data analysis.
- Leading, coaching and managing team with related to Seller Tools/ Performance Operations/ Seller Services as Seller Excellence and Experience
- Owning the roll-out and adoption of the new tools/ features at local level: defining SOPs, training material, reporting and tracking
- Monitor and drive initiatives to improve overall seller operational performance in alignment with targets while ensuring the highest level of customer and seller experience
- Ensure systems and procedures are in compliance and in place
- Work with the stakeholders across functions to establish, monitor and manage progress against key performance indicators
- Identifying opportunities and gaps to improve the quality and efficiency of the operational teams work through standardization and automation
- Manage day-to-day seller operations, performance, order fulfillment, and develop data-driven reports to improve overall seller performance.
- Understand seller profile and seller operations to provide feedback on relevant improvement plan.
- Collaborate with existing logistic team on project initiatives, product enhancement, and daily monitoring.
- Improve seller experience with platform tools, initiatives
- Provide analysis and regular reporting of business performance
- Drive the improvement of the platform efficiency; Looking at performance indicators, identify areas of improvements and initiate projects to achieve set goals.
- Enthusiasm for e-commerce and platform operations and its opportunities
- University graduate with relevant bachelor/Master degree (Operations Background)
- Strong interest in driving business improvements through data-driven decision making
- Work experience in e-commerce, operations, project management, analytics
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders, prioritize and deliver on multiple projects
- Strong business acumen and analytical skill, able to identify opportunities/problem and the excellent data comprehension
- Adeptness in Microsoft office tools, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Positive learning attitude with strong adaptation skills in a fast-paced environments