- Take the responsibility of customer satisfaction score. Analyze statistics and data to determine and improve the service level, ensure consistent performance of the team.
- Develop and implement seller service procedures, policies and standards.
- Investigate and solve complex seller problems. Do the incident reports and improvement plan if needed.
- Train, develop and manage performance of direct reports. Conduct one-on-one reports to review individual performance and offer on-going developmental coaching. Build a positive but disciplined working environment, resolve employee relation issues in a professional manner.
- Collaborate with other departments to define action plans to resolve seller issues and drive continuous improvements.
- 3-5 years of related work experience. Online e-commerce experience is a plus
- Excellent in communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Experienced in dealing with uncertainty and ambiguity
- Prefer deep knowledge of management, coaching and planning
- Strong Microsoft Office skills [Excel, Word, Power Point]
- Creative and customer-focus mindset.
- Be result-oriented, detail oriented, able to work under pressure.