Interested in high impact role where you will get to solve real world customer problems? Engineering at Tiki is all about developing well rounded technologists. Technologists who are not only hands on architect/programmers but also product builders. Engineers who also understand customer needs and business strategy first hand. Our growth will expose you to building architectures that use next gen technology. Our scale of data and customer base provide the opportunity for you to innovate using AI and learning. Problems you will solve on day to day basis are first of its kind for a developing ecommerce market. Engineering at Tiki is a career building opportunity.
The Mobile App Experience (MAX) team owns the next generation e-Commerce app that’s used by millions of users and customers. The mission of the team is to blend the transactional nature of a typical e-Commerce platform with that of an engagement platform in a masterful way. As an Android Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on features that span the entire Tiki Android app.
- Build cutting edge Android apps and SDKs that bring the happiness of shopping to millions of users.
- Collaborate with other engineers, product owners, and QC.
- Write clear, maintainable code that will scale across a number of projects and distributed development teams.
- Become a valued member of an autonomous, cross- functional team.
- Communicate with other teams and individuals to plan, coordinate and solicit feedback.
- You have a deep understanding of modern Android development.
- You know how to write readable, maintainable, performant object-oriented Java.
- You are experienced with Android development tools.
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high quality code.
- You have released at least one app or have a project in the works that you can tell us about.
- You have great communication skills and initiative to connect all of the dots and work with your peers.
- You have experience in driving technical projects from beginning to end.
- Competitive salary.
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment.
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms.
- Healthcare insurance.
- 13th month salary, performance bonus (1-3 month salary).
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position.