At Tiki, we believe in growing a sustainable business with strong fundamentals. It means acquiring new customers not just based on promotion but also on excellent customer interaction with our platform. The more frequently our users spend time on our platform, the more chance we have to offer our excellent services. That is the guiding goal for our department of social commerce platform. In the backend, it means aiming for efficiency and optimization in order to scale our service with the same pace of the business’ growth.
As a member of the Social Commerce Platform Engineering team. You will have the opportunity to participate in the innovative projects at Tiki such as social commerce platform (Tiki Lướt) or mini-app platform (similar to other big player in China). Both of these platforms are newly founded within the Tiki organization and are expected to gain very fast traction. You will have the opportunity to work with the best and the brightest engineers, and we can assure that you will grow tremendously regardless of your current engineering background.
In more details, you will
- Work with your technical lead to understand the architecture, specifications and the features that we are building.
- Design test cases, test reports.
- Execute tests in both manual and automated manner.
- Report bugs to PM and QCM.
- Report your own progress and timelines.
- Understand and analyze customer requirements.
- Setup test environment, execution, and report to the scrum team.
- Logged defects during the test execution phase to Jira.
- Investigated potential defects and discussed them with developers.
- Minimum 2 years of practical experience in software testing in either web testing, mobile testing.
- Experience in analyzing specification requirements, developing, performing test cases as well as creating testing reports.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus.
- Strong analytical, testing, troubleshooting errors.
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g., Testrail, Jira).
- Experience testing on e-commerce is a plus.
- Experience with relational database concepts and SQL queries required.
- Experience in API and automation testing is plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Competitive salary and 13th month salary.
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers.
- Dynamic, open, and challenging working environment.
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.