Are you a software engineer who:
- Loves to work on the trickiest problems on the scale of millions of users?
- Never stops figuring out the best practices in programming, or tinker with a new language to broaden your skillset?
- Aspires to write quality test-driven code?
- Yearns to share your learning and learn from others?
If the answers are yes for all of the above, this is a great opportunity to join us as a Backend Software Engineer who will work on building a solid backend foundation that directly delights millions of customers.
The Checkout Experience team's mission is to craft the most intuitive checkout & payment for users in the stage of making a purchase on our Tiki app and website. We're seeking an individual who has deep knowledge and practical experience in large scale, distributed system with complex database model and promotion logic. As a Senior Backend Engineer, you will play a crucial role in building high performance, fault tolerant and maintainable APIs that streamlines the ordering process for millions of users. You will be working on a multitude of challenging projects such as increasing peak orders per second 10x and re-architecting our checkout system for maximum independence.
- Write high-performance production code that touch million of users.
- Assess code architecture for expandability and maintainability.
- Identify low-performance code for refactoring.
- Automate manual processes for maximum efficiency.
- Optimize code base for peak event scaling.
- Support other Engineer teams to deliver critical cross-functional projects.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent professional experience
- 2+ years of experience with building backend for high traffic web and app products with complex business logic.
- Expert in tuning performance and identifying potential bottlenecks in a microservice architecture
- Solid knowledge of system architecture, API management.
- Understanding of technical debt and how to keep it manageable.
- Quick adaption to new environment, willingness to learn.
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms
- Performance review, 13th month salary, performance bonus
- Annual health check-up
- Special internal programs for Tikiers
Apply Here or send your profiles directly to email@example.com