About Retail IQ
Retail IQ team at Tiki focuses on enabling Tiki’s 1P business to optimally answer these basic questions in order to profitably grow the business:
- What to sell?
- Where to sell?
- How much to sell?
- What price to sell at?
- What promotions to offer and when?
Retail IQ team works on building intelligent products using data and smart technology. The team needs strong technology people who are self driven, comfortable with ambiguity and have an analytical / data driven approach to solve complex problems.
About Engineering at Tiki
Engineering at Tiki is all about developing well rounded technologists. Technologists who are not only hands on architect/programmers but also product builders. Engineers who also understand customer needs and business strategy first hand. Our growth will expose you to building architectures that use next gen technology. Our scale of data and customer base provide the opportunity for you to innovate using AI and learning. Problems you will solve on a day to day basis are first of its kind for a developing ecommerce market. Engineering at Tiki is a career building opportunity.
What you will do?
- Design a good architecture to handle 1000 requests per second
- Work in a microservices setup
- Design, develop, integrate and maintain technology solutions from scratch to solve complex problems
- Work closely with engineers across the company to solve critical software development problems in principled and reusable ways
- 2+ years professional experience in Backend/ Architecture development (Python/Golang/Java,...)
- Experience with non-relational & relational databases (SQL, MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, etc. and writing complex SQL queries)
- Experience with message queue and caching server: Kafka, NSQ, cache layer (Redis, Memcache)
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management and big data tool (is prefered)
- Passion for software quality, including testing, code review, and documentation
- Prior experience - building technology solutions that use data to solve complex problems for stakeholders and enable everyone to make more intelligent choices - would be preferred
- Excellent problem-solving skills and Data-driven mind-set
- Comfortable with handling ambiguity and willingness to keep learning
- Deep customer focus
- Strong cross-team communication skills
- Strong sense of ownership
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent professional experience
Inside our engineering team:
• We iterate constantly. There's no such thing as the best version of anything, just a constant streams of improvements and tests.
• We move fast, really fast. Major changes can be executed in a few days, many times just a few hours.
• We have a data-informed mindset. We try to use data to inform our decision as much as possible.
• We are independent. Most of the time, your team will not need technical assistance from other teams.
• We take risks. We're not afraid to challenge "best practices".
Our attractive offers include:
• Open communication with passionate and experienced members.
• Challenging working environment.
• Easy access to the library with tons of startup, product, UX, coding... books.
• Private healthcare insurance.
• Annual health check-ups.
• Special internal programs for Tikiers when shopping on Tiki.vn (free ship TikiNow service, discount...).
• Internal events to bond our mutual understanding & spirit such as team building, team outing, Tiki's birthday, year-end party...
• New & beautiful office with a pantry room (with bar), entertainment & gymnastic equipment, yoga rooms, a library and an open space facilitating cross-department communication.
• Competitive salary and 13th-month salary.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY HERE or send your CV to email: email@example.com. Thank you!