In TikiNOW Smart Logistic (TNSL), we sharply focus on providing solutions for fulfillment & delivery - the two critical pieces inside Tiki end-to-end ecommerce ecosystem. We currently serve hundreds of thousands orders per day with a huge growth rate. Our system handles over 500 million database transactions with up to 50+ microservices that generates the challenges in management but also brings up the open-minded environment with best practice love & scalability care.
At TNSL, The Core Platform team has a mission to improve the standard of TNSL Tech. We work on core platform & shared services with high availability at scale. We iteratively learn best practices, standardize it to easy-to-learn principles & share it among engineering teams.
We are looking for talented software engineers who’d love to tackle challenges in a complex system and have a high bar for their work.
- Be part of a small, high-impact and multi-talented engineering team.
- Focus on designing and building up core services with low latency & highly availability.
- Craft up the strong platform helps product teams develop, test & deploy their services in the continuous-integration way with monitoring & tracing instrumentals enabled.
- Work with teams across the company to troubleshoot/determine resolution for toughest problems.
- Corporate with product teams to ensure the availability & reliability of TNSL systems.
- Iteratively brainstorming, designing & building up instrumentals that helps product teams maximize their velocity & adaptability to business decisions.
Our stack includes: Java, Go, Kafka, Redis, MySQL, Kubernetes, Ansible, and Docker.
- Bachelor of computer science or a related field.
- 3+ years of Software Engineering, with a proven track record of delivering large-scale, distributed, web based production systems.
- Good at problem solving. Good at OOP.
- Advanced at at least one of programming languages: Java, Python, Go, C/C++.
- Experience working on large scale deployments and performance tuning.
- Understanding the end to end way to design & build up systems for scalability, high-performance and reliability.
- Be creative & aggressive with an open & mission focused mindset. Dare to try & deal challenges.
Inside our engineering team:
- We iterate constantly. There‘s no such thing as the best version of anything, just a constant streams of improvements and tests.
- We move fast, really fast. Major changes can be executed in a few days, many times just a few hours.
- We have a data-informed mindset. We try to use data to inform our decision as much as possible.
- We take risks. We‘re not afraid to challenge "best practices".
Our attractive offers include:
- Open communication with passionate and experienced members.
- Challenging working environment.
- Easy access to the library with tons of startup, product, UX, coding... books.
- Private healthcare insurance.
- Annual health check-ups.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers when shopping on Tiki.vn(free ship TikiNow service, discount...).
- Internal events to bond our mutual understanding & spirit such as team building, team outing, Tiki‘s birthday, year-end party...
- New & beautiful office with a pantry room (with bar), entertainment & gymnastic equipment, yoga rooms, a library and an open space facilitating cross-department communication.
- Competitive salary and performance review, 13th-month pay based on performance.
Should you be interested in our position, please don't hesitate to send your resume to email@example.com