Senior Community Executive
Ngày đăng tuyển: 17/08/2020 Về trang chủ Tuyển Dụng
- Analyzing, planning and monitoring Master Content Calendar for Tiki Owned channels (Facebook fanpage, Facebook group, Instagram, TikTok, etc.);
- Planning and implementing online programs for partnership and branding campaigns to spread out Tiki brand images and attract online users;
- Creating content on social media to increase reach, engagement and efficiency;
- Having the ability to guide content writers and work with designers in creative works;
- Monitoring performance of all media channels and optimizing cost while improving the effectiveness of each channel;
- Coordinate with other stakeholders to run social campaigns;
- Preparing effective reports periodically or as required, improving internal processes to achieve KPIs;
- Having the ability to boost posts on Ads Managers is a plus;
- Other tasks assigned Line Manager.
- 2 - 3 years of experience in Digital Marketing, preferable in Social Media, Brand & Communications, Marketing;
- Having experience in the Ecommerce industry is a plus;
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Social Media, Journalism, Digital Marketing, or related fields is preferred;
- Strong communication, time management, teamwork, planning and problem-solving skills;
- Good English communication skills.