- Be responsible for managing payroll system for assign entities (including finger time recording, SHUI, PIT, addition and deduction, …) in smoothly & accurately operation in alignment with company practices / policies & labor law
- Manage time recording system & finger time recording machine to ensure its stably & smoothly
- Be responsible for reconciliation payroll allocation/reports with F&A, SHUI, HRBPs and other reports. accurately and timely
- Be responsible for managing, follow up & complete other processes related to employees’ payroll such as handover process of resignation, employee transferring process, employees’ time attendance checking, onboarding documents of newcomers and ensure that all related supporting/approval documents sufficiently filling in employee’s profile.
- Be responsible for monthly PIT and PIT finalization.
- Handle employee queries related salary with high customer service mindset.
- Give advices to employees and stakeholders about labor laws, company policies, regulations & practices to ensure compliance
- Support to manage employee data & documents to meet internal & external requirements & ensure legalization
- Other tasks are assigned by Line Manager
- Minimum 2 years experience in payroll with over 1000 Vietnamese headcount
- Have experience with expat salary and finalization is a plus
- Extremely strong Microsoft Excel and use to be use system is a must (FPT, Lac Viet, ERP, SAP)
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize
- Hard working, customer service mindset, resulted oriented and good communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please kindly apply at this link . Thank you !