This role acts as HR Business Partner for non- blue collar of Tiki Now Smart Logistics, including but not limited to recruitment, on boarding, termination, performance management and employee relations.
Recruitment (50%) for TNSL Office (all Level) and senior Operations & Transportation roles within TNSL
- Implement effective recruitment and practice, policy and procedures to support the development of TNSL business
- Ensure that recruitment and selection procedures and practice meet operational needs and good practice requirements.
- Place advertisements on internal and external channels and conduct initial screening of CVs and conduct initial interviews (phone or face-2-face)
- Ensure that all job descriptions are in place and remain current and accurate.
- Ensure all new employees administration completed, filed and entered into the system; to include new comer preparations’ checklist, offer letters and contracts for all newcomers mainly working at Office
- Manage the administration of all recruitment records, ensuring that these are complete, accurate and up-to-date.
- Prepare for the onboarding of newcomers and ensure the newcomers are welcomed and well received Induction program
Human Resource Business Partnering (40%)
- Partner with the other Tiki HR functions (compensation, benefits, performance management, HRIS, termination and disciplinaries) on delivering appropriate and timely programs and processes for the TNSL
- Act as business partner with employees in the office to provide full supports and advice on people processes
Assist TNSL HRD (10%)
- Support the HR Director for the review of projects and proposals of HRBPs before obtaining the approval.
- Join meeting with others manager to get alignment on processes and the way of working.
- Participate in other functional meetings as requested
Planning & Advisory: Preparation of the yearly recruitment and manpower plan and the budget
Policies - Processes: Support HRD in the building and development of people policies and processes.
Reporting: Report the progress on assigned job vacancies on the regular basis, communicates early warnings and provide the regular feedback about the performance of the recruitment process
- Graduated with Bachelor Degree, major in Human Resources or Business
- 5- 7 years of progressively responsible experience in a HR department, preferably in logistics/ manufacturing
- Experience with unionized working environments and labor agreements
- Ability to travel to different warehouses across South & Mekong regions
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Must have excellent understanding of HR employee life cycle and willingness to be hands-on
- Enthusiastic and willing to extra miles to fulfil KPIs