- Be in charge of fulfilling recruitment plans as per approved headcount and recruitment requests from Business Units.
- Handles full lifecycle recruitment activities for assigned positions for the company.
- Tracks candidate activity from initial resume submission to hire in the applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Manages the on-boarding process of each new hire recruited and coordinates the scheduling of orientation and other on-boarding meetings
- Builds strong partnerships with Hiring Managers and stakeholders by architecting and delivering a tailored recruitment to deliver Top Talent to all open roles
- Ensures successful recruitment delivery against pre-defined SLAs and OKRs
- Provides recruitment reports & analysis, insights, and advices for the Hiring team
- Supports Employer Branding activities such as career fairs, social media posting
- Builds up and maintaining a good relationship with universities to support recruiting activities
- University degree of Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Economics or related majors
- At least 4 years of working experience in internal/headhunt company (preferably in Ecommerce, Retail, Internet Services industry)
- Data Analytics knowledge and good computing skills
- Good knowledge of internal recruitment process and good interpersonal skills to work with all organizational levels
- Be strong at communication and negotiation skills, detail - oriented, positive thinking and good at the work ethic.
- Excellent command of English (both written and verbal communication)
If you are interested in this job, please send your CV through email@example.com. Thank you!