At Tiki, we believe in growing a sustainable business with strong fundamentals. It means acquiring new customers not just based on promotion but also on excellent customer service while maintaining an optimal spending. In the backend, it means aiming for efficiency and optimization in Fulfillment and Supply Chain. Together with a strong operation team, solid IT solutions is a key to enable all of that. It helps Tiki to survive and grow fast in a tough market like Vietnamese e-commerce.
As a member of Operation Product team, you will work on various solutions that manage our entire fleet of warehouses (inventory management, order fulfillment) and logistics network (including our own Tiki Delivery team – key enabler for initiative such as TikiNow). At the same time, we also support our Finance & Accounting team to record, track and optimize the company cash flow.
In more details, you will:
- Work with Product Owner to understand the requirement and build the product within aligned timeline
- Work with QC team to deliver bug-free product and also contribute for automation testing
- Provide last-tier support for assigned product lines
We have a strong team with diversified background and a keen interest on being the best in e-commerce. You will gain more domain knowledge in what probably is one of the hottest IT sectors right now and have chances to encounter and solve challenging problems at large scale (think of millions of orders, millions of customers and a magnitude more of data in our backend system).
- Experience with popular state management libraries, preferably Redux.
- Have a good sense of UI/UX
- Experience with Typescript is a plus
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS, SASS, CSS Modules
- Familiarity with modern frontend build pipelines and tools
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN.
Inside our engineering team:
- We iterate constantly. There‘s no such thing as the best version of anything, just a constant streams of improvements and tests.
- We move fast, really fast. Major changes can be executed in a few days, many times just a few hours.
- We have a data-informed mindset. We try to use data to inform our decision as much as possible.
- We take risks. We‘re not afraid to challenge "best practices".
Our attractive offers include:
- Open communication with passionate and experienced members.
- Challenging working environment.
- Easy access to the library with tons of startup, product, UX, coding... books.
- Private healthcare insurance.
- Annual health check-ups.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers when shopping on Tiki.vn(free ship TikiNow service, discount...).
- Internal events to bond our mutual understanding & spirit such as team building, team outing, Tiki‘s birthday, year-end party...
- New & beautiful office with a pantry room (with bar), entertainment & gymnastic equipment, yoga rooms, a library and an open space facilitating cross-department communication.
- Competitive salary and performance review, 13th-month pay based on performance.
If you're interested in this position, you can drop your CV to email@example.com