TIKI Established in 2010, Vietnam’s fastest and most trusted B2C e-commerce platform. Tiki is well-known for its unique TikiNow service (2-Hours Delivery), world-class customer service with 80+ NPS score, and a diverse catalogue of 100% authentic products from 6,500 brands, in categories such as Consumer Electronics, Lifestyle, Fashion, Books, etc. In 2017, Tiki was among the “Ten Companies with the Biggest Influence on the Development of Vietnam’s Internet” as selected by the Vietnam Software and IT Services Association. Tiki had received investments from VNG, Seedcom, Sumitomo, CyberAgent Ventures previously to fuel its growth.” as selected by the Vietnam Software and IT Services Association.TIKI is a place where builders can build. We hire innovators and offer them an environment where they can invent new, exciting solutions for our customers. If you were looking for an opportunity to build complex, scalable, highly available systems and want the fun and feel of a product company, you have found it! “Work hard, have fun, make history.”
We’re looking for Software Developer engineers who are motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. You will work with the UX/UI designer and bridge the gap between graphical and technical implementation, tasking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. We currently use the following technologies in our products:
- Web: HTML5 & CSS3.
- Database: MySQL, MongoDB.
As a Fullstack Developer (JS & NodeJS), You will need to:
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- 3+ years professional software development experience.
- Strong in computer science fundamentals such as algorithm design, problem-solving and complexity analysis.
- Knowledge of developing application for web service or applications, asynchronous request handling, partial page updates
- Knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS, MySQL, MongoDB, Restful API, GraphQL,
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS, SASS, CSS Modules
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them, code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- A thirst for knowledge and continuous improvement, passion for building a rich and innovative user experience.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and technical disagreements while leading the team to the optimal solution.
- Self-motivated, can work under high pressure and work independently.
- High teamwork and responsibility sense.
WHY YOU‘LL LOVE WORKING HERE:
Inside our engineering team:
- We iterate constantly. There‘s no such thing as the best version of anything, just a constant streams of improvements and tests.
- We move fast, really fast. Major changes can be executed in a few days, many times just a few hours.
- We have a data-informed mindset. We try to use data to inform our decision as much as possible.
- We are independent. Most of the time, your team will not need technical assistance from other teams.
- We take risks. We‘re not afraid to challenge "best practices".
Our attractive offers include:
- 13th-month pay, competitive salary and performance based on performance.
- Macbook provided
- Private healthcare insurance.
- Annual health check-ups.
- Open communication with passionate and experienced members. Challenging working environment.
- Easy access to the library with tons of startup, product, UX, coding... books.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers when shopping on Tiki.vn (free ship TikiNow service, discount...).
- Internal events to bond our mutual understanding & spirit such, Tiki‘s birthday, year-end party...
- New & beautiful office with a pantry room (with bar), entertainment & gymnastic equipment, yoga rooms, a library and an open space facilitating cross-department communication.
You can drop your CV to email email@example.com or APPLY HERE