- Collaborate with various business stakeholder to identify risk, conduct quantitative analysis, and develop recommendation to improve the existing process and propose any necessary change to increase efficiency of the operation.
- Taking initiate to propose scope of work & audit procedures for individual review by walkthrough the process with business stakeholder.
- Conduct periodical review to ensure that all department comply with the established business process and policy. Able to benchmark Tiki with other marketplace to propose an efficient way to control and expand the current business.
- Develop and conduct training manuals and quality guidelines to increase complain awareness at Tiki. Provide constructive feedback and professional advice to other business partner.
- Support other stakeholder to monitor and controlling risk of existing business process. (e.g., such as review in product’s content listing, system access, etc.)
- Maintain good relationship with other stakeholder to understand their business needs and always try to identify mutual goal to reach a ‘Win-Win’ solution for related parties.
- Bachelor‘s degree is preferred.
- 3-4 years of experience in internal / external audit. Online e-commerce experience is a plus.
- Familiar with standardize COSO Framework and standardize audit process.
- High-level of integrity, team collaboration and discipline.
- Strong analytical skills, logical thinking and detail oriented.
- Experience in using G Suites and Microsoft Office.
- Good stakeholder management and networking skills.
- Fluent Vietnamese and English speaking & writing skill. Required the ability to communicate complex business issues through concise presentation skills.
- Work well under pressure in a fast paced and dynamic environment, meet milestones within time, cost and quality constraints.
If you are interested in this position, kindly apply the resume at this link.
Thank you for your time.