Interested in high impact role where you will get to solve real world customer problems? Engineering at Tiki is all about developing well rounded technologists. Technologists who are not only hands on architect/programmers but also product builders. Engineers who also understand customer needs and business strategy first hand. Our growth will expose you to building architectures that use next gen technology. Our scale of data and customer base provide the opportunity for you to innovate using AI and learning. Problems you will solve on day to day basis are first of its kind for a developing ecommerce market. Engineering at Tiki is a career building opportunity.
The Mobile App Experience (MAX) team owns the next generation e-Commerce app that’s used by millions of users and customers. The mission of the team is to blend the transactional nature of a typical e-Commerce platform with that of an engagement platform in a masterful way. As an iOS Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on features that span the entire Tiki Tiki app.
- Design and build high impact features for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Foster strong culture of software engineering best practices by implementing processes and tools (code reviews, code quality, automation, CI/CD to monitoring)
- Work closely with App Infrastructure team to build scable app architecture and robust testing system
- 2+ years industry experience in Mobile development (Swift & Objective-C), experience in mobile development technology such as React Native, Kotlin Native, OTA update, Instant app
- Proficiency with cloud hosted system architectures, emerging app technologies, variety of data storage technologies
- Deep knowledge of latest trends in software engineering best practices - code reviews, code quality, CI/CD, monitoring, multithreading and memory management
- Deep customer focus: you care deeply about the product experience, you understand users’ motivations and frustrations
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent professional experience
- Competitive salary,13th month salary, performance bonus.
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers.
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment.
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms.