ABOUT TIKI MARKETPLACE BUSINESS
Customers think of Tiki as the place where they can buy everything they need to make their lives better, but shoppers aren’t Tiki’s only customers. Small businesses rely on Tiki as a trusted partner to enable them to reach millions of customers and help them grow their businesses, while also providing them with a safe and trusted place to sell their products. We have teams at Tiki responsible for finding, engaging, working with, and innovating on behalf of small businesses to help them be successful. In 2018, over 30% of our business was on Marketplace and during Single’s day, hundreds of thousands of orders were placed for our sellers.
Our teams span a wide range of functional areas, from the seller support employees answering questions by phone and investigators keeping transaction on our platform safe, to machine learning scientists and software developers helping to drive new approaches to solving technical problems. What all of our teams have in common is a strong desire to see sellers succeed.
Our passion for innovating on behalf of sellers of all sizes has resulted in other industry-changing programs like Fulfillment by Tiki, which allows sellers to send us their inventory so we can fulfill orders and manage customer service on their behalf, as well as On Demand Fulfillment which lets sellers use our operational backbone to do the last mile delivery.
Technology is at the heart of our work and we see the direct impact of what we do in the success of the sellers we work with and the expanded selection they provide to customers. Explore roles in the Marketplace team and take part in creating the future of retail for sellers and customers.
The (Senior) Key Account Manager will lead strategic and big account relationships for marketplace teams, and will need to identify areas of selection expansion, improvement in selection efficiency, top line growth and key projects for the subcates or partners he/she handles. In doing so, he/she will engage with multiple stakeholders across the organization including Category, Product, Sales & Business Development and Account Management teams to help big accounts thrive in sales and service on platform. He/she will drive initiatives to influence conversions, with the category teams and other cross-function team. He will be expected to represent the category in top brand/seller meetings, and internal meetings alike.
- Managing the seller relationship by championing the seller’s needs at Tiki. Build strong communication channels at all levels of the seller’s organization, set proper expectations, provide clear status communications, and manage towards a growth plan.
- Managing and driving the growth of the power sellers base: Lead launches, build and execute on a strategic plan that delivers on key business opportunities for the category, sellers and Tiki.
- Work with top sellers to improve strategic and operational aspects of their business in providing a great consumer experience.
- Analyze and dive deep to partners/brand business performance and provide consultants to grow their business with Tiki.
- Leading big partners /brands business plan meeting and supporting deliver target for both sides in strategic as well as tactical level.
- Research and Analyze market trends to develop new partnership and new selections on Tiki platform to grow category.
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years of experience in sales or account management and experience in this industry.
- Experience with e-commerce, service (F&B, Spa - Salon, Entertainment), Finance (Insurance, Lending) would be an advantage
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business “by the numbers”. Must be metrics-driven.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly. Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented.
- Deep understanding of category and passion for eCommerce desired
- Experience with e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media would be an advantage
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
If you are interested in this position, please apply this job via email : firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: [(Senior) Key Account Manager , Digital Services - Finance] - Full Name or apply at this link .