Tiki is looking for a Senior Manager, HRBP (TNSL_ South) to help the HR team solve exciting problems, work with management leaders and relentlessly resourceful talents who can thrive in our fast environment filled with opportunities and challenges for accelerated professional and personal growth. Joining the Tiki Team means joining our caring and talented Tiki’s members who grow together for the common mission: Deliver superior shopping experience to everyone, everywhere in Vietnam-.
- Act as a point of the contact for Tiki Smart Logistic members in pillar on HR matters such as: proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes; builds a strong relationship with the operations units; consults HR for changes, policies, and other initiatives for the organization; actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks in term of people operation in the operations units
- Provide and implement talent attraction and acquisition strategy in operations, prepares and implement employer branding strategy to attract right talent and bring Tiki to be well-known in operations members
- Develops retention directions, which support operations units to retain people
- Challenges the organizational structure of the business units and proposes changes which makes sense for organization development, facilitates the management team to bring best solutions for employees
- Create an inspiring team environment and provides encouragement to team members
- 7+ years of progressively responsible experience in a HR department is required with most of that time spent in HR generalist responsibilities.
- Has experience in dealing with Blue collared workers.
- High level of discretion in dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Must have excellent understanding of HR operations and willingness to be hands-on, when required
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop a team and team members
If you are interested in this job, please apply your profile at this link . Thank you!