The Checkout Experience team's mission is to craft the most intuitive checkout & payment for users in the stage of making a purchase on our Tiki app and website. As a member of the Checkout & Payment development team, you will gain more knowledge and experiences on how an E-commerce system operates. And have the mission and responsibility to build the system that makes it different to keep customers's trust and shopping experience, then help Tiki to increase Customer loyalty.
- Design test strategies and create test plans and test cases, including integration testing, system testing, stress testing, acceptance testing, and regression testing.
- Execute tests in both manual and automated manner.
- Report your own progress and timelines.
- Understand and analyze customer requirements.
- Join kick-off project meeting and contribute your comments, feedbacks.
- Setup test environment, execution and report to Scrum team.
- Logged defects during the test execution phase to Jira.
- Investigated potential defects and discussed them with developers.
- 2+ years experience in manual testing
- Experience in analyzing specification requirements, developing, performing test cases as well as creating testing reports.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus.
- Strong analytical, testing, troubleshooting errors.
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Testrail, Jira).
- Experience testing on e-commerce is a plus - especially Checkout & Payment flow on e-commerce sites.
- Experience with relational database concepts and SQL queries required.
- Experience in API and Automation testing is plus.
- Excellent communication skills, collaborative working spirit.
- Ability to do multi-task and work independently.
- Competitive salary, 13th month salary and performance bonus.
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment.
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms.
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers.