At Tiki we are laser focused on Wowing our Customers and becoming the #1 Trusted Shopping App in Vietnam. The Marketing team is charged with achieving this goal by helping Customers to experience Tiki’s key value propositions including 2 Hour Delivery, Guaranteed Authentic Products, and No Hassle Returns. To accomplish these goals, we are building a world class computational marketing organization to communicate with and market to our Customers at a massive scale in a mobile first environment. A key component of achieving our goals is building and developing a strong Display Marketing organization to help us scale our direct response campaigns and their efficiency. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to get in on the ground floor as we build a marketing organization that eats, breathes, and sleeps data and achieves efficient scale. You should be very comfortable rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty as well as managing a team.
- Conception, development, and communication of strategies, ideas, and campaigns to improve and grow the existing business.
- Conception, setup, launch, monitoring and optimization of Display campaigns (Facebook, Google, other ad networks)
- Work with relevant teams to develop and execute online strategies to increase sales for partnership programs with brands.
- 2 years in online computational marketing, Facebook Ads (manual and dynamic) required, other display experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science or other quantitative field.
- Demonstrated success in ingesting, analyzing, and presenting large datasets.
- Proven ability to make data-supported decisions.
- Very Strong Excel skills.
- Knowledge of multivariate testing and basic statistics/probability concepts a plus.
- Knowledge of attribution for mobile marketing and app installs a plus.
- SQL/Google Analytics/Facebook experience a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.