DATAMART/ DATA SOURCE & REPORT BUILDERS
- Understand the logic of data to maintain the flow of data for making team’s own data sources for internally using
- Research, acquire data from multiple data sources,and implement/ build new data-marts/ data sources to improve decision making
- Break down metrics into data points that is track-able
- Interpret and analyze data using statistical techniques to identify trends or patterns in complex data sets to buildmore useful reports
- Generate and maintain reports and dashboards for key stakeholders
PLANNING& PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
Work closely with the Platform Operation teams in:
- Understand the underlying drivers of performance
- Define key metrics that align with business drivers and ambitious but achievable targets
- Review and support delivery of the overall business strategy
Periodically reporting & performance management
- Build, develop and maintain data models, performance tracking & reports to review Department’s Objectives & Key results (OKR), measurethe effectiveness and progress
- Track and monitor internal teams weekly, monthly and quarterly performance (productivity, SLA, on-time rates, … & other quality metrics for service providers)toenhance the quality & efficiency
- Empower Platform Operation teams to access and work with business data, and track initiatives with the purpose of generating more insights
HIGH-QUALITY DEEP-DIVE ANALYSIS & SIMULATION MODELS
- Consult business stakeholders (e.g. Content Production, Seller Performance, Business Risk, …) to run analyses that lead to actionable insights to develop the business;
- Build models to help evaluate different alternatives and scenarios for growth & problems solved;
- Influence marketplace platform operations and strategies through deep understanding of data and finding insights based on that data;
- Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to key stakeholders & push for actions taken
AD-HOC REPORTS & PROBLEM SOLVING
- Identify issues, gather information from various sources, analyze data, interpret patterns and trends&propose insightful solutions for solving ad-hoc but urgent cases in business operation
PARTNERING IN KEY OPS PROJECTS.
- Assist in execution of impactful projects based on your data and recommendations
- Bachelor's degree, majoring in Management Information System, Technology, Finance or Business Management.
- Working experience 1+ years of data analysis in an analytical and/or operational role
- Strong operational acumen - an analytical problem solver with the ability to effectively articulate (marketplace platform) operation findings
- Experience in drawing raw data and proficiency at SQL
- Good knowledge with programming language like Pythonand experience in using its statistical packages for analyzing dataset is a big plus.
- Analytical Skills: Data analysts work with large amounts of numerical data: facts, figures, and number crunching. You will need to see through the data and analyze it to find problems & drive the conclusions.
- Critical Thinking&Attention to Detail: Data analysts must look at the numbers& trends& make sure they are vigilant in their analysis to come to correct conclusions.
- Capacity to work independently, multi-task, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: Ability to synthesize and communicate complex concepts and analyses in an easy wayfor stakeholders/ business partners to understand
- Self-motivated, learn autonomously, and highly organized
- Experience in the e-commerce/e-logistics industry is a big plus.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume via firstname.lastname@example.org