Reporting to Onsite Merchandising Manager, the Merchandiser will be responsible to:
- Work closely with Category Managers & Commercial team to develop onsite merchandising and campaign to achieve sales targets & new customer acquisition/retention to Tiki.
- Manage company/category/brand campaigns from planning, preparation, execution & post-mortem. i.e. Produce campaign mechanic / micro-site layout to optimize customer experience and maximize sales potential based on various factors; Maintain a comprehensive library of appropriate data: Deals Tracker, Sales Data, Traffic, Conversion Rate etc…; Work with marketing to execute graphics and online marketing plans to drive traffic to store/campaigns week-on-week; Analyze past campaign performance and reporting on the current campaign’s.
- Conceptualize and develop interesting and relevant campaigns to execute specific strategic direction. i.e. Build & execute plan to acquire new customer to cate & to Tiki.
- Analyzing traffic, sales and volume growth on a weekly basis to understand customer shopping journey, to build & execute onsite engagement activities with customer to make sure for each of shopping touch-point Tiki make shopper satisfied for an effortless shopping and maximize Customer Live-time Value (CLV).
- Identifying business opportunities and risks.
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in e-Commerce marketing & campaign, brand marketing & shopper insight team, brand marketing agency, retail, or management consulting or equivalent e-Commerce experience
- Solid understanding of Retail/E-Commerce/Marketplace business in term of customer journey, customer live-time value (CLV) within the Fashion, Beauty & Consumer goods industry.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, to prioritize them and meet deadlines
- Experience on project management, coordinating across functions or communication.
- Strong data analysis skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Ability to deliver insight and recommendation based on data
- Willingness to learn in a fast-moving environment and experience working in an entrepreneurial environment