- Taking initiate to standardize all business process & policy to make it consistent within organization and continuous monitoring risk factor to provide timely corrective and preventive action for business process.
- Analyze policies and processes to identify risks to service quality to develop a quality control plan that can prevent issues occurred. Propose new solution for existing policy and process by benchmarking with other competitors in the market
- Cooperate with related functions to ensure implementation and compliance with the requirements of the quality management system.
- Develop and conduct training manuals and quality guidelines to increase complain awareness at Tiki. Provide constructive feedback and professional advice to other business partner.
- Maintain good relationship with other stakeholder to understand their business needs and always try to identify mutual goal to reach a ‘Win-Win’ solution for related parties.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- 3-4 years of experience in relevant positions. Online e-commerce experience is a plus.
- High-level of integrity, team collaboration and discipline.
- Strong logical thinking and detail oriented.
- Experience in using G Suite, Microsoft Visio / Diagrams.net & Microsoft Office.
- Good stakeholder management and networking skills.
- Fluent Vietnamese and English speaking & writing skill. Required the ability to communicate complex business issues through concise presentation skills.
- Work well under pressure in a fast paced and dynamic environment, meet milestones within time, cost and quality constraints.
If you are interested in this position, kindly apply the resume at this link.
Thank you for your time.