Interested in high impact role where you will get to solve real world customer problems? Engineering at Tiki is all about developing well rounded technologists. Technologists who are not only hands on architect/coders but also product builders. Engineers who also understand customer needs and business strategy first hand. Our growth will expose you to building architectures that use next gen technology. Scale of the data we have provides opportunity for you to innovate using AI and machine learning. Problems you will solve on day to day basis are first of its kind for a developing ecommerce market. Engineering at Tiki is a career building opportunity.
The TikiNow Logistic Technology Team owns the framework and architecture of Tiki Logistic on Backend Servers, iOS and Android. As we scale multiple X in revenue and customer base, this team strives to build the next generation transportation and logistic framework that ensures a highly scalable and high throughput codebase and empowers real operations to continuously optimize and improved execution on a large scale. The team’s road map will provide first hand opportunity to develop a modular design and architecture that dynamically adapts to the fluctuating need of our customers for its optimal performance. The team is challenges to solve NP-Hard computer science problems, such as traveling salesman logics and network topology.
- Define the overall technical architecture for the Tiki Logistic and Transportation Platform.
- Foster strong culture of software engineering best practices by implementing processes and tools (code reviews, code quality, automation, CI/CD to monitoring)
- Be a hands-on leader - lead Agile team(s) of high caliber engineers by working hand-in-hand with them in building scalable, reliable system
- Work with your engineers to define the next generation architecture of the systems
- Work with product managers and business stakeholders to understand requirements, set priorities, build the roadmap, and deliver to plan.
- Mentor, coach and motivate your engineers to do the best work of their lives
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/engineering or analytical discipline
- 10+ years industry experience in large scale platform development, experience in distributed system technology, and expertise in computer science algorithms and designs.
- Proficiency with cloud hosted system architectures, and variety of data storage technologies
- Deep knowledge of latest trends in software engineering best practices - code reviews, code quality, CI/CD, monitoring, multithreading and memory management
- Deep customer focus: you care deeply about the product experience, you understand users’ motivations and frustrations
- Empathetic and employee-focused: you care deeply about the people in your team, helping them to achieve their personal and professional growth, and enabling them to do the best work of their lives.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication, and great organizational and analytical skills.