Tiki is Vietnam’s most trusted e-commerce platform. We are the first in the country to offer 2-hour delivery. Tiki has the highest NPS score amongst all e-commerce platforms in Vietnam. Customer trust and satisfaction are at the heart of everything we do. Harmony and learning are the core foundation of our culture.
- Are you a product designer who’s excited to work on shaping an online shopping experience with social features for millions of users?
- Are you excited about building and evolving a design system that open source for millions of designers and developers to build their products?
- Are you a proactive and independent problem-solver who strive in
- Are you obsessed with the customer experience and strive in delivering a delightful and memorable experience?
If the answer is Yes to all of the above, then this opportunity is for you.
Come and be a part of our Product Design Team to bringing the best-in-class shopping experience for Tiki customers and building killer tools for sellers on multiple platforms through user-centered and data-driven methodologies.
- Distill broad, conceptual ideas into practical and engaging interfaces.
- Actively involved in defining product strategy.
- Identify high-impact opportunities, design features in pursuit of goals, and explain the rationale for your decisions.
- Advocate for our diverse customer base with hard data and in-depth research to help meet their unique needs.
- Plan, prioritize coordinate and conduct behavioral analysis, user requirements analysis, task analysis, conceptual modeling and usability testing.
- Ensure consistency across all of our products & integrations by adhering to our design system standards and making updates when necessary. Work with engineering, product management, data, and marketing, etc to eliminate inconsistencies.
- Give and solicit feedback from designers and engineers in order to continually raise the bar for quality.
- Prototype experiences at a variety of fidelities for validation.
- A portfolio demonstrating relevant design capabilities is required. Applications without portfolios will not be reviewed.
- Think in terms of design systems and making rational design decisions.
- Understand the technical limitations and liberties behind your decisions and have enough chops to communicate your ideas to our engineers.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate your design and the decisions that led to it through strong verbal, written and visual presentation skills.
- Visual design skills, especially in the construction of visual hierarchies, and attention to detail on typography, spacing, and color.
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Designer, UX designer, interaction designer.
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Figma, Sketch or tools with similar purposes.
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms
- Performance review, 13th-month salary, performance bonus
- Annual health check-up
- Special internal programs for Tikiers
You can send your resumes & portfolio directly to email@example.com