Tiki’s vision is to become THE destination for customers to discover a wide variety of authentic selection. But Tiki alone cannot achieve this vision. Diverse products and services from a thriving Marketplace ecosystem will help us achieve this vision. With a mission to expand our Digital services, we are offering an array of services such as Mobile Top Up service, VAS, Utility Bill Payment, Travel (Flight, Train and Bus), Hotel Booking, Movies and Entertainment, and Other Vouchers (Spa, Food, et al).
We are looking for a product manager who is Consumer-focused, data-driven and thrives in a fast-paced and complex environment. Digital Service PM will work closely with Digital category leaders to launch and scale up all of the aforementioned digital services! With millions of loyal Tiki’s customer base, this role will directly bring in a large impact to them. The role is multi-faceted and the scope is large and challenging - a PM should be customer-focused taking care from discoverability to checkout and post-order experience as well as managing digital vendor experience. At Tiki, we believe in Entrepreneurship and so the PM will be provided with complete ownership and you can devise strategies with business partners and come up with the product roadmap and execute them to perfection!
- Collaborates with multiple teams and brings consensus to drive the product roadmap.
- Set up clear, measurable and nimble goals (OKRs) to measure progress.
- Identify user needs and market dynamics using Primary and Secondary Research and use the insights to drive the product roadmap.
- Collaborate with Engineering teams, UX, other product teams, and category partners to plan and execute the product roadmap.
- Solve ambiguous problems and proactively identify and mitigate risks before they become roadblocks.
- Regularly review metrics and proactively seek out new and improved data/mechanisms for visibility, ensuring your program stays aligned with organization objectives.
- 5+ years of experience in engineering and product management in a technology company
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager in the internet/marketplace/ Digital service domain
- Data-informed: Define metrics for success and failure; ability to use quantitative and qualitative data to back up assumptions and make decisions.
- Team player: Strong, demonstrated ability to rally and bring varying functional teams together, and breakthrough stalled decision making. High emotional intelligence.
- Demonstrated experience in agile, lean startup product management processes, especially in a scaling startup
- Strong problem solver with a history of delivering large software projects in a leadership role.
- Technically proficient to understand large-scale system architectural needs, Web-services and front-end backend technologies.
- Strong understanding of Deep Learning, AI and Data science models.
- A bachelor's degree or master's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or MBA
You can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY HERE