Tiki’s vision is to become THE destination for customers to discover a wide variety of authentic selection. But Tiki alone cannot achieve this vision. Diverse products and services from a thriving Marketplace ecosystem will help us achieve this vision. Marketplace business is ever growing in Vietnam, and Tiki is at the forefront of this growth connecting millions of customers with sellers.
Marketplace platform enables sellers to manage their day to day operations from enlisting products, managing their orders, setting up promotions and advertisements and managing their finance. We are looking for a product manager who enjoys solving complex challenges at large scale, and has experience in operations and/or supply chain. PM will work closely with the Marketplace Operations team to identify seller pain points in their operations from Inventory management, Order management, Transportation / logistics and Finance and devise plans to resolve them proactively. This role entails working with cross functional teams and offers a huge scope to make an impact. We believe in Entrepreneurship and so the PM will be provided with complete ownership and you can devise strategies with business partners and come up with the product roadmap and execute them to perfection!
- Collaborates with multiple teams and brings consensus to drive the product roadmap.
- Set up clear, measurable and nimble goals (OKRs) to measure progress.
- Define, scope, ship features, and use rapid cycles to iterate and learn. Identify user needs and market dynamics, and use these to inform the strategic direction.
- Collaborate with Engineering, UX, other teams such as Marketplace Operations, Order Management team, Transportation and Logistics to drive the roadmap and execute them.
- Solve ambiguous problems and proactively identify and mitigate risks before they become roadblocks.
- Regularly review metrics and proactively seek out new and improved data/mechanisms for visibility, ensuring your program stays aligned with organization objectives.
- 5+ years of experience in engineering and product management in a Technology company
- 3+ years of experience as product manager in operations/logistics business
- Ability to use quantitative and qualitative data to back up assumptions and make decisions and to define metrics for success and failure
- Excellent program management, problem solving and communication skills
- Experience in interacting with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong problem solver with a history of delivering large software projects in a leadership role.
- Deep understanding of the architecture and value of web services technologies
- Team player: Strong, demonstrated ability to rally and bring varying functional teams together, and break through stalled decision making. High emotional intelligence.