QC for app frameworks built by Tiki + Tiki Live features and some cross team features
- Design test strategies and create test plans and test cases, including integration testing, system testing, stress testing, acceptance testing, and regression testing.
- Execute tests in both manual and automated manner.
- Report your own progress and timelines.
- Understand and analyze customer requirements.
- Setup test environment, execution and report to Scrum team.
- Logged defects during the test execution phase to Jira.
- Investigated potential defects and discussed them with developers.
- Minimum 2 years of practical experience in software testing in either web testing, mobile testing.
- Experience in analyzing specification requirements, developing, performing test cases as well as creating testing reports.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus.
- Strong analytical, testing, troubleshooting errors.
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Testrail, Jira).
- Experience testing on e-commerce is a plus.
- Experience with relational database concepts and SQL queries required.
- Experience in API and Automation testing is plus.
- Excellent communication skills, collaborative working spirit.
- Ability to do multi-task and work independently.
- Competitive salary, 13th month salary and performance bonus.
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment.
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms.
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers.
APPLY HERE If you are interested in this position.