Tiki is Vietnam’s most trusted e-commerce platform. We are the first in the country to offer 2-hour delivery. Tiki has the highest NPS score amongst all e-commerce platforms in Vietnam. Customer trust and satisfaction are at the heart of everything we do. Harmony and learning are the core foundation of our culture.
In an already fast-growing Vietnam eCommerce market, Tiki is experiencing exceptional growth. With growth comes interesting and unique problems. Vietnam's market with its diverse and emerging seller base, densely populated city logistics, and growing consumer spending online - not only for products but also for services, presents unique product and technology building opportunities. We are in a heavy technology investment mode with many new things to build. In that context --- Tiki indeed provides career-building, full lifecycle innovation product building opportunities.
- Customer-first, open-minded, data-informed culture
- Motivated, knowledge-hungry colleagues
- Many opportunities to use next-gen technologies to solve interesting problems
- Stock options and healthcare
- Modern, upbeat, open plan workspace
About TIKI Seller Center System: The Seller Center is the place where thousands of sellers interact with the TIKI System to operate. The Seller Center opens the door of the TIKI System. It provides a friendly user interface and an extendable system based on various micro-services. Sellers can do all their business at Seller Center, from signing up/signing up to creating the product, processing orders, analyzing reports to optimize sales.
- Design test cases, test reports.
- Execute tests in both manual and automated manner.
- Report bugs to PM
- Report your own progress and timelines.
- Understand and analyze customer requirements.
- Setup test environment, execution, and report to the scrum team.
- Logged defects during the test execution phase to Jira.
- Investigated potential defects and discussed them with developers.
- Minimum 2 years of practical experience in software testing in either web testing, mobile testing.
- Experience in analyzing specification requirements, developing, performing test cases as well as creating testing reports.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus.
- Strong analytical, testing, troubleshooting errors.
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Trail, Jira).
- Experience testing on e-commerce is a plus.
- Experience with relational database concepts and SQL queries required.
- Experience in API and automation testing is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
Inside our engineering team:
- We iterate constantly. There's no such thing as the best version of anything, just a constant stream of improvements and tests.
- We move fast, really fast. Major changes can be executed in a few days, many times just a few hours.
- We have a data-informed mindset. We try to use data to inform our decision as much as possible.
- We are independent. Most of the time, your team will not need technical assistance from other teams.
- We take risks. We're not afraid to challenge "best practices".
Our attractive offers include:
- Open communication with passionate and experienced members.
- Challenging working environment.
- Easy access to the library with tons of startup, product, UX, coding... books.
- Private healthcare insurance.
- Annual health check-ups.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers when shopping on Tiki.vn (free ship TikiNow service, discount...).
- New & beautiful office with a pantry room (with bar), entertainment & gymnastic equipment, yoga rooms, a library, and an open space facilitating cross-department communication.
- Competitive salary and performance review, 13th-month pay based on performance.