At Tiki, we believe in growing a sustainable business with strong fundamentals. It means acquiring new customers not just based on promotion but also on excellent customer service while maintaining an optimal spending. In the backend, it means aiming for efficiency and optimization in Fulfillment and Supply Chain. Together with a strong operation team, solid IT solutions is a key to enable all of that. It helps Tiki to survive and grow fast in a tough market like Vietnamese e-commerce.
As a member of Operation Product team, you will work on various solutions that manage our entire fleet of warehouses (inventory management, order fulfillment) and logistics network (including our own Tiki Delivery team – key enabler for initiative such as TikiNow). At the same time, we also support our Finance & Accounting team to record, track and optimize the company cash flow.
In more details, you will:
- Design test cases, test reports.
- Execute tests in both manual and automated manner.
- Report bugs to PM and QCM.
- Report your own progress and timelines.
- Understand and analyze customer requirements.
- Setup test environment, execution and report to scrum team.
- Logged defects during the test execution phase to Jira.
- Investigated potential defects and discussed them with developers.
- Minimum 2 years of practical experience in software testing in either web testing, mobile testing.
- Experience in analyzing specification requirements, developing, performing test cases as well as creating testing reports.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus.
- Strong analytical, testing, troubleshooting errors.
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Testrail, Jira).
- Experience testing on e-commerce is a plus.
- Experience with relational database concepts and SQL queries required.
- Experience in API and automation testing is plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
Inside our engineering team:
• We iterate constantly. There's no such thing as the best version of anything, just a constant streams of improvements and tests.
• We move fast, really fast. Major changes can be executed in a few days, many times just a few hours.
• We have a data-informed mindset. We try to use data to inform our decision as much as possible.
• We are independent. Most of the time, your team will not need technical assistance from other teams.
• We take risks. We're not afraid to challenge "best practices".
Our attractive offers include:
• Open communication with passionate and experienced members.
• Challenging working environment.
• Easy access to the library with tons of startup, product, UX, coding... books.
• Private healthcare insurance.
• Annual health check-ups.
• Special internal programs for Tikiers when shopping on Tiki.vn (free ship TikiNow service, discount...).
• Internal events to bond our mutual understanding & spirit such as team building, team outing, Tiki's birthday, year-end party...
• New & beautiful office with a pantry room (with bar), entertainment & gymnastic equipment, yoga rooms, a library and an open space facilitating cross-department communication.
• Competitive salary and performance review, 13th-month pay based on performance.